Saturday, March 12, 2011

A place for everything, everything in it's place...
Now I can show you my clean creating space!

I've been working on some custom projects the last couple weeks,
so things were in a bit of disarray in the studio.
But today it's squeaky clean and ready for visitors!

So come on in. Stay awhile...

Happy Heart Studio
I really like having a chaos-free work area and home.  It wasn't always that way.  Like all creative types, my brain is in a constant state of idea-forming, skipping back and forth, dashing from one thing to the next.  So I like my outside world to be calm.  I like knowing just where to find what I'm looking for, so I'm not focusing creative energy looking for tools.  Believe me, when I'm in the middle of an artistic project, it gets messy.  I don't fret about it. 

But once in a while I have to shut things down, sweep up the scraps, scrape off the paint, and put things back where they belong.

I'm about to shift focus and work on crafting some items for my neglected etsy shop, enter more art contests, play with my collection of vintage fabrics and beads, and spend quality time with my hibernating sewing machine. 



Glad you got to see my scrubbed and clutter-free studio.
Things are about to get messy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, THAT LOOKS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come and play at your house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, I'd love that! Next time you're up here, stop on in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very nice studio Manda!

    I related with you on the needing your outside world to be calm. 4 months in my new house and it's still not "settled" and it's slowly driving me insane. I thought it was just a girl thing, but I am a little creative, and often get lost in the thoughts in my head, so maybe it's my creative side crying for orderliness. =)

    ReplyDelete