Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been struck with the funk for the last few days.  It's had me out of order since the weekend.  I always know I'm coming down with something when I don't feel like drinking coffee.  Been sipping herbal teas instead, since Saturday.

But I turned a corner today.  I popped out of bed before 5 this morning, and have already unloaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry.

It's supposed to be in the 50s this week (!), and I can't wait to get some fresh air and start walking outside again.  I told my dog last night we were "going for a walk" today, and she stared intently at me, head tilted, ears perked - making sure I wasn't kidding.  She hasn't heard those words for quite awhile.  And now that I've said it, she won't let me out of it.

Think I'll go look for my walking shoes now.  And brew up some coffee.


We've been having beautiful sunrises lately.  I took this picture Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment