Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello there!
We're settling back in after our annual Spring Break trip with my family.
Love, love, love having a whole week with my most favorite peeps in the world.
Auntie & The Boys
I've always felt a strong connection to the tropics,
even before spending much time there.
So far my life path keeps me moving further North!
But sometime down the road, I truly believe I'll be an islander.
I feel it.
I need to be closer to the equator!


So.Very.Inspiring.

Turks and Caicos, British West Indies














My Favorite Color Everywhere!







(Beach Photo by Mom)

A colony of Pink Flamingos!





Exploring the Caves













This painting was in our hotel. 
It reminds me of my little family...only thing missing is the cat...


...who, by the way, is quite pleased to have us home!

Lucky The Studio Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment