Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling old nostalgic on my birthday yesterday,
 I got out my childhood photo album.

Then I decided everybody needed party hats.


TEA QUEENS
 
A MOMENT AT A TIME

DETAILS & CLOSE-UPS:
(It's a little hard to see details in these pictures I took of the collages, 
but my husband promised me a new fancy camera for my b-day!)

TEA QUEENS
This collage includes an altered photo of my sister and I,
sharing afternoon tea with our doll.
Wonder where we were off to next...looks like we brought along a suitcase.
Collage on 5" X 5" Canvas
The Little Sister
The Big Sister



A MOMENT AT A TIME
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this picture of my Grandpa and me.
I hadn't seen it in a really long time.
I think "bliss" captures the pleased look on my face.

Collage on two 3" X 3" Canvases

3 comments:

  1. These pictures made me go "aw" then tear up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that made me tear up too. I just loved seeing them, brought back so many happy memories. Hope you had a happy birthday. I love you, and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was teary-eyed too! Those were the good old days for sure...

    ReplyDelete