Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last year as I was just getting started on this creative venture, my sister hosted a party at her house to introduce my art and jewelry to our circles of friends.  My three little nephews had so much fun straightening jewelry displays, counting change, and helping at the checkout.  They kept asking me when we’re going to do it again. 
Well last Thursday, we did it again!  My last sale event of the season was held at my sister’s beautiful home, and what a fun way to end a year bursting with creativity! 
My three little nephew elves helped again this year.
They ran the 'cash register':



They wrote customer invoices:

They made signs:

And they were in charge of high-tech security:

I really appreciate the wonderful words of support and encouragement from this fantastic group of women. 
Love that they stayed awhile for wine and treats, chatting and enjoying each other's company. 

Photo By: A Nephew Elf

And they didn't mind when I asked a few of them if I could take a picture with their new stuff! 

Embellished Hat with Vintage Button
   

Sparkly Bracelet with Vintage Bling
  


Necklaces & Fingerless Gloves
    
    
Vintage Scrabble Tile Necklace


Handmade Fleece Mittens

Fingerless Gloves
 
Handmade Fleece Hat


Thank you, friends, for a lovely evening!
xo xo xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment