Monday, December 6, 2010

I spent time with an outstanding group of women at a party last Thursday,
where I offered my jewelry and handmade gifts for sale.
We drank wine and wassail and ate a selection of sweets and fondue.

The women at the party offered lots of encouragement and compassion,
which I really appreciate as my new venture develops.
It's a bit intimidating and deeply personal
to have my creations viewed by others,
to become vulnerable to critique.
But these kind women made it very easy to calm my self-consciousness
and make it a fun evening!


A humungous thank-you to the party hostess Amy,
whose beautiful home was magically decorated with lights and swags.
The Christmas spirit is alive at her place!

Much gratitude to Janet, who gift wrapped the entire evening!

From the bottom of my heart, I hope these lovely ladies enjoy their purchases
as much as I enjoyed creating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment