Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I’m really wishing my online store was active, now that my local events are done for the season.  I’ve been getting requests for it, so it’s something I will be working on first thing in the new year. 
In the meantime, I thought I’d post some of the inventory I have in hand, ready to ship in time for Christmas (if ordered in the next few days or so).  We can discuss payment options if you’re interested in making a purchase. 
Please leave a email me directly at berge.rager@yahoo.com if you have any questions.  I like to keep the process very simple and easy!
As always, I welcome custom orders if you prefer a different color or size. 
FINGERLESS GLOVES/HAND WARMERS
(all buttons are vintage)
$24 per pair:


FLEECE HAT - SIZE MEDIUM
$29 each, or $25 each if ordering more than one hat

FLEECE HEADBAND - VARIOUS SIZES
$12 each
KNIT HEADBAND - SIZE LARGE
$16
(all buttons are vintage)


SCARF - OLIVE GREEN OR BROWN
$34 each

FLEECE HAT - SIZE SMALL
$29 each, or $25 each if ordering more than one hat

CHILD STRETCH HEADBAND
$10 each:


VINTAGE SCRABBLE TILE NECKLACE
Includes chain and sparkly bead, you pick the letter
$10

GAME PIECE LETTER NECKLACE
Includes chain and sparkly bead, you pick the letter
$8

MIXED MEDIA NECKLACES
Features pop bottle caps filled with vintage paper and resin, bone beads, metal piece sign and other bits and baubles
$37

Features pop bottle caps filled with vintage account ledger paper and beads
$18

Features vintage postage stamp adhered to a wooden game piece and sparkly purple beads
$12

Custom Orders Welcome!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my creations!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment