Friday, February 14, 2014

Did you see the moonrise this evening?



Well it's Valentine's Day but around here we don't make a big deal out of it, as most years my valentine is on the road and we aren't even in the same state.  But today he was home long enough to give me a present - three pairs of my very favorite SmartWool socks!  In the winter, I wear a pair of SmartWool socks every single day.  There is only one reason I am ever sad to see an end to winter, and it's that I won't be wearing my SmartWool socks.  Because a pair costs around seventeen dollars or more, I hardly ever buy new ones for myself, and I wear a pair until they are so thin my toes poke through!  Here I'm wearing one sock from each pair of our favorites from this morning.  My favorite is the striped one and his is the flowery one.  Huh, would've thought it'd be the other way around.  Can't believe we actually had a conversation about that.  








Yesterday my Mom sent me this Bible passage that was part of her reading.

A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.
-Proverbs 15:13

Happy Heart's Day to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment