Tuesday, February 11, 2014


A few days ago my friend Patti gave me an early birthday present.
She made this paper/paint/clay/canvas collage!
Isn't it the sweetest?  I just love everything about it.
For now it hangs in our guest bath, until my attic studio space is ready.  
Then I'll move it up to my studio so I'm surrounded by all things inspiring.
Like colorful little birds and butterflies and hearts and flowers. 
"Live happy"...
Love it so much.



Every winter I struggle with seasonal affective disorder.
A doctor once advised me to eat foods that remind me of warmer weather,
so I've loaded up on fresh fruit and vegetables and am thinking warm thoughts.
It's not really working.  But I'm getting plenty of vitamin C.

My friend texted this picture today of the message she got on her tea bag.  


So much truth to that; it's all connected.

Live happy, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment