Monday, December 24, 2012

My friend Sarah and I had been wanting to do a fun snowy photo shoot for awhile. Last Saturday, a few hours after an impromptu morning text message, she was at my house, knee deep in snow as we took advantage of some unexpectedly perfect sunset lighting.

We didn't really have a plan in mind and ended up raiding my house for festive props...grabbed the ornaments and presents right from the living room tree! I'm a believer in the idea that most of the time the best things happen when you least expect them. Really pleased with the way these images turned out and there were such little prep work and preconceptions! In my heart of hearts I feel that the images genuinely reflect my personality and photographic style. That's super exciting and rewarding as an artist!
























I'm writing this post from a rented cabin up north where we are spending a few days with my husband's family. Hoping the pictures on this post will not turn out blurry like the last time I tried to post remotely (fingers crossed). There's no high speed Internet at the cabin and I'm using my iPad...not an ideal blogging combo...but I won't complain!

Wishing you a magical holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!
XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment