Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love Christmas songs.  Love, Love.

Today during the bizarre at the elementary school, my love was tested.  Being broadcast from somewhere near the baked goods were THE most depressing versions of Christmas songs ever recorded.  On a continuous loop.  Throughout the morning.  And early afternoon.

Needing a change of scenery, I meandered down the hallway that was blanketed with class art projects. 
This was my favorite:





I really want to try doing something like this!  I studied each one and decided which is closest to my own likeness, if I were to do a self-portrait too. 


So I've added "Cubism: Picasso Self-Portait" to my bucket list. 
Probably after the holidays.

For now, I have some uptempo carols piping into the studio.  Must sing now.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe those self-portraits were made by 3rd graders! They're fabulous! Glad they were there to help you overcome your bad-Christmas-music depression.

    ReplyDelete