Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh this crazy summer.

This weekend my family came up for a visit, and we had fun, fun, fun.

It started on Thursday when my parents got here in time for Market Place Thursday.
Loved having them hang out with us.


At the market, the sweetest little girl was wearing these adorable teeny sandals
 and I just had to snap a picture to show you.
(I have a thing for little kid's shoes, they are just so darn cute.)


She has the most beautiful olive skin, lucky girl!

Another fun image from the market.


After the market we packed up and headed to the cabin
where we met my sister, brother-in-law and three nephews.

We spent lots of time on the lake...


and time just hanging out...


eating fried food, driving go-karts and bumper boats...


chasing bubbles...


 
we even had a visit from the tooth fairy!
 
My youngest nephew woke me up one morning to ask if I'd play with him first.
My heart melted.
 
I was in Auntie heaven all weekend.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Loved every minute, even the hours that the electricity was off! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete