I snapped this picture from my porch this afternoon.
Today is a celebration of several things captured here...
- It is a fabulous Spring day. Finally. A whole day of sunshine!
- The farmers are finally working in the fields around our house! It makes me feel close in spirit to my parents and "home" on the farm in Illinois. See the tractor in the background?
- I'm loving spending creative time making jewelry to sell this summer at the farmer's market.
- I recently picked up three of these vintage wire hanger display thing-ies at a rummage sale for 50 cents each!
- I can smell the blooming daffodils in my garden as I type.
- I'm hoping you, too, take a little time today to smell the daffodils.