Thursday, December 20, 2018

It’s crunch time!

Almost finished with Christmas orders; just one more hat to go that's "on the sticks" now.

Here are a few orders that I mailed and delivered this week.

Toddler sweater with matching hat, and a hat for momma too!
The grandma supplied the vintage wooden buttons for this sweater.  So special!


Loving the colors on this one, a gift for a purple lover!


Cozy hat and texting mittens ordered for a mother-in-law gift.





Low ponytail hats for two teenager sisters.
Cabled headband ear warmer.


Headband ear warmer teacher gifts!

A special 'Sister' necklace gift.

And now, handmade gifts for some of the special people in my life...




Baby and Momma Hats for my friend Alexis and my little buddy Matthew!




Baby and Momma Hats for my friend Sarah and little godson Leo!


Stay Cozy and Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment