Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A CLEAN & ORGANIZED STUDIO!

HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY

Words cannot express how wonderful it feels to have a clean and organized studio again.
I feel like a new woman...a non-frazzled, put-together, efficient new woman!

I used to keep all my little mixed-media doo dads in drawers,
but ended up forgetting what was in there.
Now I'm convinced the secret to using this stuff up is to utilize see-through containers
that are kept out in the open instead of being tucked away.
At least that's my hope.

Because the collection could perhaps be getting a bit out of hand.

 I really enjoy sorting things by color, so was excited to start the button sorting project.
But by the third evening of sitting on the living room floor with a headlamp strapped to my forehead so I could see better
(this is NOT a joke), I had pretty much had enough.
Every time I thought I was done sorting, I kept finding little stashes of buttons all over the place.
But it was worth the effort because it makes me smile when I see them all together in one place, like colors together,
in see-through containers.  
Now I must think of some button projects.

What to make, what to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment