Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've always been a purse hound.  I love thinking about purses, looking at them, touching, smelling them (um, I'm also a smell hound, but that's for another post).

I'm rather particular about the purses I carry - sort of a purse snob, if you will.  I like brand name designers.  The purse must be pleasant to touch, never plastic or vinyl.  Well, I never say never…but as a general rule.  The inside lining has to be nice.  And it has to be easy to reach into.  Oh, and be super cute, of course.

I've spent much time at TJ Maxx in their handbag department.  Much much time.  That's my favorite place to browse for purses, besides thrift shops.  I don't usually buy anything, just touch, and maybe smell (can't help it).

Yesterday at TJ Maxx I bought myself this new pretty pretty.  It passed all the sensory tests.  I carried it around the store on my shoulder and it didn't fall off.  Plus it's my favorite color magenta!






 Want to see inside?  Ok.






I know...right?
So fun.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a find! That's so "you". Did you get rid of one of the purses you already had? Remember, when you bring something in, you must take something out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, I forgot you'd be reading this Mom! :o)

    ReplyDelete